Global SIEM Services Manager
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking a Global SIEM Services Manager to join our SOC team.
Managing a global department of SIEM experts in various technologies, including legacy and advanced technologies.
Managing SIEM platforms for our clients in the company’s environment and on the clients’ premises, including:
- Continuous maintenance and responsibility of system health, and integrity.
- Taking care of infrastructure.
- Executing upgrades and security patches.
- Troubleshooting errors, outages and other issues.
- Installations, when required.
- Developing rules, correlations logic, dashboards and reports.
Managing customer service including replying to service requests, maintaining SLAs, tracking workplans and routine maintenance.
Follow up on department performance.
Developing service procedures and relevant documentation.
Managing globally dispersed department employees. Being a professional and managerial authority for your employees.
- Substantial experience working with enterprise organizations and as an IT & security expert.
- Substantial managerial ability and experience –over 5 years. A MUST.
- Experience and deep technical knowledge of one or more SIEM platforms. Emphasis on one of the following: MS-Sentinel, Splunk, LogRhythm, ArcSight, QRadar.
- Service-oriented attitude and experience with customer service; understanding service standards.
- Ability to write professional documents (architecture, service procedures, technical documents).
- Preferable - understanding and background working in a cloud environment
- Ability to work in an intricate global environment.
- High-level English.